Monday 1 July 2013

Abs workout

Hey everyone, what has everybody been up to lately? Well I have thought I would finally post some information about workouts. Eating right is half the job the other half is exercising. So I hope everyone has been at least going for a half an hour walk everyday (30 minutes). It's important that we have a quick walk to relax our bodies. If you're like me you're taking advantaged of winter. Winter is cold and there's no swimming. You might wanna work on that tummy. Which brings me back to abs.  To get a toner belly you might have to work extra hard on the belly. So here is some abs workout.


Extra Information (E.I... you're going to see E.I more often)
So lately i have been crazy busy. Families coming over seas, work becoming harder and I almost have to get back to Uni. Woo fun aha but I'll always take some time out and do some exercising. Laters x

No comments:

Post a Comment