Tuesday 2 July 2013

Hair Masks

Hey girlies x
So I know that hair isn't really something that involves being fit and healthy but it has a story to go with it. And I figure if you want a good body, you may as well have a good hair and a face free of pimples. Today I will be discussing hair. You're properly wondering why i chosen hair, well like i said before theirs a story to go with it. 

Today I was sick so I stayed in bed nearly all day. I got really bored so I started to watch movies. My frist choose was LOL then Pretty Little Liars, Vampaires Diary's, H20 I then click on something called Victorious which lead to Hannah Montana after that I click on wizards of wavery place and from there I watch Alex vs Alex (related to W.O.W.P). What I noticed is all of the main actors/actress were fit and healthy. But that's not what caught my eye, what caught my eye was there hair. Now I know what you're thinking.... hair... But yes hair. Everyone hair was so healthy and lush. They put heat on it everyday yet it looked so beautiful. So i went to do some research.  I don't apply heat to my hair often but when I look at my hair it's frizzy. Well normally so I wanted to do something about it. I didn't want to waste $50 on some product that didn't even work. I went online and found some masks that you can stop frizzy ness and split ends. I only did two so far because I only did this today. The one I have tried is  banana and avocado mask and Mayonnaise, Egg and Olive Oil. 
First was the banana and avocado: (this one is to stop hair from being frizzy)
here you use banana and avocado to make a mask. Mash together a banana and an avocado. Comb through hair, allow to sit for 15 minutes, then rinse. For extra conditioning, or to thin out the mask, add 1/3 cup of cream before applying to hair.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/way_5272699_homemade-hair-masks-frizzy-hair.html#ixzz2XsdNXHZf


Next was Mayonnaise, Egg and Olive Oil: (this one helps prevent split ends)
Mix a Tablespoon of Mayonnaise, a yolk of an Egg and a teaspoon of Olive Oil. Apply on your hair for 30 min wearing a shower cap.

You could also try this:


So I hope you try these out and get fab results. When people ask you how did you get your hair like that tell them about this website. Here are some tips, so you don't muck up like I did.
Tips:
©         Get a shower cap
©          have a spare comb (just in case)
©         wrap  a towel around your body (DONT WEAR CLOTHES, IT'S ANNOYING TO GET CHANGE... YOU DON'T WANT AVOCADO ON YOUR CLOTHES.
©         don't forget the timer - very important
©          for the 2nd mask put it on the ends of your hair than work your way up. -don't put it on the roots
©      Make sure you wash the dishes quickly

Okay I hope you have a fun time. Tomorrow I'll be talking about the dinner idea I posted last week. 



No comments:

Post a Comment