Wednesday 3 July 2013

Mushroom Curry with Parsnip Rice & Spiced Mango Chutney.

So if you remember Mushroom Curry with Parsnip Rice & Spiced Mango Chutney, you're one step ahead. Like I said this recipe was amazing, truly define. We ended up making it for the family and they loved it as well. This recipe is such a great idea to make for the whole family. The look on they faces was so exciting. They were all delighted with their meal. They asked me where I got it from and I said from this blog. Haha now my family will be checking out my blog and soon discover it's me behind the computer screen. But then again, they're hopeless with technology. I hope your families have a better knowledge of technology then mine. I hope everyone tries this recipe and you can tell me if you like it or not. More dinner ideas coming soon.

Well before I log off my computer and go to sleep. I found this picture on tumblr and I got to say this describes me in every detail. CHECK IT OUT

E.I  Make sure that when you're traning at your best you look your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment