Saturday 20 July 2013

Botanic Gardens


So today my lovely mother woke me up with a surprise. She told me that we were going to Botanic Gardens. My mother always surprises me like this. So I got dressed and we headed off. We started at the orchids and browse through the beautiful flowers. Then we went to the restaurant located inside. The food was to die for, it was amazing. After we went to the pond at the bottom and went hiking. It was an excellent day. I also lost a couple of pounds haha. I recommend going there.

Here is the entry for the Botanic Gardens

Beautiful flower

A little treat... thxanks Mum

What a lovely restaurant to eat at

Ducks at the pond








Proud to say I had no cakes :)

Water is my best friend 

Some no nos

Don't be fooled they make taste yum but they're hurting you

OKAY I just had to add this cute bird


Mum and I watched a space show in the planetarium. SO MUCH FUN




Couple of flowers from the orckid show

Hey everyone I would like to say sorry for not posting a lot. I have been so busy but I promise to post more often. I owe my beautiful readers everything. I hope everyone goes for a beautiful walk right now. See you x

No comments:

Post a Comment