Monday 24 June 2013

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to How To Stay Fit.
A lot of people want to become fit and healthy. Sadly junk food is destroying our future. If we don't stop eating these horrible foods.  We don't exercise much and we let fatty foods stay in our body. This is why I created this blog. To encourage people to exercise and eat healthy.  So I will start by explaining a bit about me. I'm not a professional diet tracker or some hot shot. I'm a regular human living an average life, who's sick of people not looking after themselves. I go for a walk everyday with my dog, I eat healthy and I'm taking care of my body. Sometimes I might post beauty stuff and miracle foods. I'll post anything to do with staying fit.
                                                      Your brain feeling a little fried, grab some brain food. Grub a quick snack of one of these instead of eating a ice-cream.
   Interested facts about Apple Cider Vinegar
                                          Foods that make you             Foods that make you loose
                                             gain weight                                 weight

No comments:

Post a Comment