Wednesday 26 June 2013

Stop complaining and something about it.

A lot of girls I know complain about their body. "My thighs are to big, my butt is to fat, my stomach is annoying". Well it's time to stop complaining and do some action. It's time to wake up and notice what you're eating.  I always see girls eating chocolate, chips, cake, ice cream, drinking alcohol, smoking and loads more. Then I hear them complaining about being fat. Like the other day for instance. My friend and are was at the City and we're sitting down and drinking a boost. We're at the coffee club waiting for our order. A couple of middle-aged women sit down near our table. They were complaining about their figure. When the waiter arrived he was carrying  chocolate moose, a cake, some fries and couple of cookies. I turned around and in their bag they had a big chocolate bar from Max Brenner. They were talking about how they do this every weekend and how much junk food they eat. One of the women finished her chocolate cake and ordered 2 more pieces.  LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE EATING. Honestly girls, come on. You're eating junk food and you're complaining about your weight. You must be kidding me. You need to put in the effort to get over these cravings. Don't complain unless you're willing to do something about it. I'm sick of seeing this. I will help you every step of the way. Try to get over the fatty foods and grab a healthy snack instead. I'll post heaps of tips and tricks to keep you on track. Don't look in the past because it's not with you anymore, look to the future because that's were we're heading.

No comments:

Post a Comment