Wednesday 26 June 2013

Desserts

Desserts
Want a healthy dessert, why don't you try  a Strawberry Basil Lime drink. It was a wonderful snack and I loved it soo much. If you're a healthy tracker you will want this. I have to thank Rawforbeauty for posting this. Cheers Rawforbeauty x This was an wonderful treat and I can't wait to make it again. 


If you live in the North hemisphere than it's summer time. You should try a homemade orange creamsicles. I haven't tried it yet but a friend of mine has tried this and he said it was wonderful.  I need to buy coconut milk. It seams like in every recipe i have found.. haha


I hope you guys have a great night and try some of this recipes. So before I log off and have a goodnight sleep I thought I would have a quick chat. Today I have made an instagram account and I would be so grateful for a follow. stayfitinhealthy1 
Follow please, I would be so happy. Night everyone
 I be back tomorrow to post a healthy breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment