Tuesday 25 June 2013

Green Juice

Juice

My friends keep nagging me to try green juice. I haven't got time to try but i'm soon yet to experiment.  This is one type of green juice. This juice helps cleanse your liver.  I'm so excited to try this. 
Next green juice (no picture sorry)
Apple Ginger Juice
3 curly kale leaves with stems, coarsely chopped
4 sprigs flat-leaf parsley
2 tart apples (such as Granny Smith), cored, and coarsely chopped
One 1-inch piece fresh ginger, coarsely chopped
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
1/2 teaspoon honey, plus more to taste
Pass the kale, parsley, apples, and ginger through a juicer, discarding the solids. Mix in the lemon juice and honey, adjusting with more juice and honey to taste. Serve immediately.
Next juice (no picture)

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fresh cucumber juice from about 1 medium cucumber
  • 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) fresh kale juice from about 4 medium leaves kale
  • 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon (2/3 ounce) fresh cilantro juice from about 1 packed cup cilantro leaves and stems
  • 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fresh apple juice from about 1 large apple, cored and quartered
  • 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) fresh ginger juice from a about 1 1/2-inch piece ginger
  • 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons (5/6 ounce) fresh lime juice from 1 to 2 limes, peeled
  • 1/2 cup (4 ounces) fresh celery juice from about 3 medium celery stalks

Procedures

  1. 1
    Stir juices together thoroughly, divide between two glasses, and serve immediately.
Okay so i'm off to a party tonight but I hope you can try one of these juices. Comment and tell me if it works. P.s don't worry I'm staying away from the alcohol. I have a water bottle in my bag. xx Love you guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment