Monday 23 September 2013

You are beautiful don't let anyone tell you anything else

I was at with my family and the table across from us sat a teenage girl and boy. I don't know if they were dating but I assume they were. She was talking about her new dress and how she felt like a beautiful princess and her friend that she was kind of ugly. Now if I was her I would grab my drink and pour it all over his face but all she did was smile and laugh. GIRLS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NEVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT. If someone says you're ugly, fat, b!tch, gross, weird, overweight, different or annoying. Smile stand up and walk away so they can see a real good view of your butt. Because honey no matter what they say, you are beautiful.

And that is the same with media. Just because in photos they look absolutely perfect doesn't mean they look like that in real life. Just remember that you are not the fake cover girl, you are real and not air brushed. Don't let anyone change you because you will regret it. You are beautiful remember that.
Bye Girls x

No comments:

Post a Comment