Friday 2 August 2013

Keep it warm this weekend

Hello my lovely ladies x
I hope your week has been fabulous and you have been keeping up with this cold weather. Today I went to the Gold Coast and went for a nice 4 km run on the beach. This morning my beautiful sister woke me up with some beautiful 5 seed oats and a cup of warm milk with a small cup of green tea. I'm so pleased with my new sports clothes I got thanks to mum for buying them for me.
Now I find some new workouts that actual work.
-Everyone morning you could go for a quick 10 minute walk. (Have a drink of water and stretch before you go)
- Have a healthy breakfast with some carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables. And with a drink go get some low fat milk or maybe for calcium have a small piece of low fat cheese.
Hmmmmmm Milk






Make sure you have an balance for foods everyday. Personally I balance out for my with a majority of different foods.
The funny think is that if you eat the same thing everyday you're not getting a lot of nutrient from other foods.
But that's another story.
I got something you may like.

So your belly is like this |) so if you want a belly like || (I mean flat not incredibly skinny) you need to do a couple of tricks. 1. Were tight clothes
-might some stupid but the tighter the clothes more self conscious you're.
You could wear clothes and than baggy ones over.
2.Drink water 24/7. Waters better than any other drink. You will be filling your stomach with water and you won't be eating as much. Making your stomach smaller.
3. Do abs workout. That will decrease your stomach size.
Good luck everyone.
Keep on dreaming, one day it will come true. 


No comments:

Post a Comment